Monday, September 15, 2008

Baba's BIG DAY.......happy 90th!

I was determined to see Baba on the day of her birthday, and I'm so glad I made the effort!! We had a GREAT visit......just the two of us!!!

I didn't arrive until 7:00, and stayed till just after 9:00!

Here's Baba on Sept. 10th 2008

Because of bad lighting this picture was REALLY green so I switched to B & W!


Did you know........not much gray for 90.....less than I do that's for sure!!!


We went and watched the ball game.....she really liked that!


Back to her room we go..........she walked all the way without stopping, and it's quite a distance!!!!

Way to go Baba, you amaze me!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Great pictures Donna! and I actually really like the b & w photo. It is really hard to get good pics with flourescent lighting. Baba looks beautiful!