Thursday, September 25, 2008

For Betty & Peggy!

Finally I'm getting this layout posted.........I don't know what the heck was the matter? Kept getting errors?

Sorry for the bad picture, the colors are much nicer in real life!!!

Anyway the story behind the layout..........
Title: Forever Friends 40 plus years
The funny thing about this is we are both turning 50 early in 09, therefore at this time I couldn't put 50, so 40 it was.......LOL...probably should have put 49.8 or something, but 40 sounds better!

I did this layout for a Stampin' Up! monthly scrapbooking group. All of the photos in the layout were taken by someone else.....the ones on the left are from Betty(my Aunt), and the ones on the right are from Peggy(the friend in the picture). I love all of these pictures, but I get a real kick out of the one where Peggy is talking on the cell phone in the berry patch........I just wonder what Grandma would think about that........I can just see the funny look on her face!!!

Anyway.......thanks Betty & Peggy for the photos..........hope you like the layout!!!

p.s......I had planned to do a bunch of journaling about our 40 plus year friendship, but it hasn't happened yet, and now I'm kind out of room(maybe I'll do it on the back, or include it as hidden journaling)!

No comments: