Monday, September 22, 2008

A small attempt at a late summer catch up.....

There are so many things I've been thinking I should post about, but of course now when I'm wanting to add them to the blog I am drawing a blank!!!

Two recent things are about Dana & Daniel!
Dana has decided to move to Black Diamond(taking a transfer).....hope she is making a wise decision, and that once she gets there and is settled...........she will really like it!!! Time will tell, and before we know it she will be calling it home!!! I wish her luck in selling her home in Sherwood Park........quick sale vibes coming your way Dana!!!

Daniel has won a trip to Boston......from ATB!!! He will go for 4 days in Oct......and he will be travelling with Brent...............BRENT you say, why BRENT??? Well it's kind of funny how this all came about! As this trip has been announced basically one month before the departure date it's kind of crazy, with little time to plan!!! I have been registered in a scrapbooking event in Saskatoon for the past several months. I am attending as a vendor(with Stampin' Up!)with 2 other ladies. We have paid our registration, and it's pretty much out of the question for me to bale on them now......especially when I wanted them to come with me in the first place! Then we thought because there was an NFL game in Boston that weekend maybe Daylan should go............but there is a 21 years of age stipluation on the trip(legal age).....so that leaves him out! I mentioned maybe Dana could go, but with her move it wasn't an option.........and Danica's schedule is already full, girls, school, dogs, chickens, etc., etc.............so in the end it's Daniel & Brent...........that makes me laugh!!! They will get to go to a Boston Bruins hockey game!!! As it turns out, even if I wasn't busy that weekend I'm not sure I would have went.....kind of a crazy schedule! 4 day trip.........1 almost full day travelling to Boston, 2 days in Boston(business & pleasure), and 1 almost full day travelling home......thanks but I'll pass!!!

Speaking of Boston............Dana got a new puppy(in the summer)..........a little Boston Terrier named Osten(spelling?)......he's a cutie!!!

oh, and speaking of Boston(again).......Daniel gets to golf with Bobby Orr(http://www.bobbyorr.com/biography.aspx) on Thursday.......he's pretty exctied(Daniel that is)!!!


what else..............I'll have to sleep on it!!!
This weekend I am attending a stagette for my neice! Feeling old.........looking forward to the shower, but not sure how I will survive the stagette!!???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your coming to Saskatoon?? When???
Aunty....you and I both know you will likely be the craziest one at the stagette this weekend! You have to hold down your reputation as the party aunty :)

Amanda