Monday, September 01, 2008

Things are bound to slow down next week.........

it seems like I'm always thinking that...........and it never happens.........next week is going to be crazy!!! I give up!!! It's all good.............just busy!

I have missed posting so much over the summer because I've so busy doing not much........yes that does make sense!!!

I did many things I've wanted to do for the past few summers............and although my yard(mostly my flowers)have been neglected, my summer has been great........can't do everything I guess......something has to GIVE!!!

As I sit her updating, I'm listening to Daylan trying to learn a new song on the guitar, thinking about Natasha starting kindergarten, Daylan starting university, Baba's 90th birthday...........quite the scope of lifes events I'd say!

I've been meaning to get some pictures posted of our family campout, and I promise they are coming..........maybe even tonight if my computer behaves, and my eyes don't bug me........they have been driving crazy the last few days.......think I got Uncle John's pink eye!

No comments: