Sunday, December 04, 2005

CHRISTMAS IS FOR KIDS! (24)

Have you ever heard CHRISTMAS IS FOR KIDS? Well even though I am full-grown I still love Christmas. There is definately a lot more excitement when there are little ones around. It is a true joy to watch the WONDER in their eyes! They are so priceless....and often sleepless! One particular Christmas comes to mind for me. It was our first turn at hosting the whole crew, was I stressed! You want everything to be PERFECT so everyone can add to their list of special Christmas memories. Well to start the day off our two excited girls awoke at 3:30 a.m.(I had probably got to bed at midnight or so). When I think back I wonder why I didn't just send them back to bed, they must have been wide awake, so I knew it was hopeless! Anyway, we all got up, and the Christmas day began.



By the time I had to start getting ready for the day, the girls were ready for a nap.....therefore it all worked out okay. After everyone left I remember thinking, I can't believe all the prep involved in hosting, and in a few hours, IT'S ALL OVER! I felt exhausted and very sad!

No comments: