Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Guilt at Christmas(15).....
I am so bad at sending out Chirstmas cards....you would think that someone who LOVES getting cards would be organized, and get them sent out, but I am just terrible with this. Every year I feel more and more guilty, and it has to stop! This year I have vowed to myself that I will get cards out, they are not in the mail yet, and they will not arrive by Christmas, but they will arrive. I am making my own cards so they will be sent as a Holiday Greetings, which will give me a bit of a cushion as they will arrive AFTER Christmas! Best get on it!

A few of reasons I love getting the cards are: the cards themselves, the year in review letters, and often updated pictures of all the little ones!
This year another special card from my Aunt arrived.....I love it, thanks for brighten my day!!!! Love Donna


I love the country look, and the touch of glitter.
here it is.....

No comments: