Saturday, December 17, 2005

MY CHRISTMAS TREATS(18)......Every year I make homemade treats for most everyone on my gift list.
Today I made......

1. Caramel Popcorn


2. Poppycock


3. Nuts & Bolts


4. Trail Mix


5. Spiced Nuts


6. Dark Fruit Cake


7. Eatmore Bars


8. Peanut Brittle


9. Shortbread Cookies



I love making these goodies, but when making 2-4 batches of each, it takes two full days of mixing, stirring, & packaging! It is 6:14 an I have been on my feet since early this morning(today was day 2).....my legs are sore from standing all day(whine, whine, sniffle, sniffle). It's a good feeling to have it all done......if you are on my gift list, I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Brenna said...

Donna, those all look very yummy esp. those eatmore bars.

D said...

No wonder people gain weight at Christmas! mmm mmm good!!!!!