Friday, December 23, 2005

COMING SOON.....

(1)

(2)

(3)

(4)

(5) 2005 Memory...Our 1st Annual Boxing Day Christmas Celebration was a HUGE success! Mostly because Baba & Gido were so HAPPY with the evening!
It's the first time in a while the WHOLE CLAN has been together!



(6)

(7)

(8)

(9)

A FRESH MEMORY(dec. 19th)!
CHRISTMAS PHOTO SHOOT 2005(10)....




I love taking pictures of little kids.....especially these two little sweethearts! I find it is easy to get great individual shots of little ones, but when you put two or more together, it instantly turns into double trouble. I am happy with this picture but I must say out of 50+ pictures I took, there is about 3 good ones! Again I say, THANK GOODNESS FOR DIGITAL.....but I am now realizing I NEED A FASTER DIGITAL, one that moves faster than a two year old!!!!

The little girl in the photo directly below this post is the Mom to these two little munchkins! TIME FLIES!!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love it! What cute little angels! Wow are they ever growing fast!!!! I agree, cave and buy the faster digital!!! It makes a world of difference! :)