Wednesday, April 25, 2007

FINALLY....I get to see little Quincy!!!!

Not in real life(yet), but a few pictures arrived in my inbox tonight(thank goodness)!!! I just want to lean over and kiss my computer screen!!!

Note.....when I say finally, I don't really mean finally........I just mean I don't wait well!!!!

Dad(our nephew)gave me permission to post pictures of him.......so here they are!!!!

T.J., I hope your 1st few days of Dadhood have been good.......a little overwhelming I am sure, keep up the good work!

Rhonda........I can't wait to see/hold your new little man.......as you already know(as his Mom), he is VERY SWEET! Take care of yourself, get lots of rest, and we will see you soon!!!!

this is the one that makes me want to lean over and kiss my computer screen........talk about SWEET!!!!

He is a cutie for sure..........you were right T.J.!!!! LOVE the CHEEKS!!!

see my other Quincy post below: We(the family)have another early NEW ARRIVAL!!!

2 comments:

D said...

What does that bring Baba and Gido?? 5 Great Grandsons and 4 Great Granddaughters!! And at one point they were hoping for 1.

Cheryl Wray said...

Ahh, so sweet! Little babies are just the best!
(Wandered over here from sweet Jessi's blog,where she had you linked. Good to meet ya!)