Sunday, April 29, 2007

SCATTERGORIES

From Patti's blog.........

Your Name: Donna
1. Famous Singer/Band: Dilan(Bob Dilan)
2. 4 letter word: dork
3. Street: Downing Street(I think there is one)
4. Color: dew drop blue(2 points HA)
5. Gifts/Presents: diamonds
6. Vehicle: Derango(spelling?)
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: souvenir DOG tags(oh brother, I can't think this morning)
8. Boy Name: Daniel/Daylan(couldn't put one without the other)
9. Girl Name: Danica/Dana(couldn't put one without the other)
10. Movie Title: Dumbo
11. Drink: DARN strong coffee
12. Occupation: doctor
13. Flower: dahlia
14. Celebrity: maDonna
15. Magazine: Dollar & Cents(I have NO idea)
16. U.S. City: Detroit
17. Pro Sports Teams: Denver Bronco's(not 100% that correct)
18. Fruit: there has GOT to be a fruit that starts with "D"........anyone? **edited**dh came up with one...........a DATE(we actully had a bet( and it appears I LOST), I thought a DATE was a FIG, so he goes to ASK JEEVES and it says a there is a fruit called a DATE......DAMM!!!!)
19. Reason for Being Late for Work: dead
20. Something You Throw Away: dried up fruit.....possible a FIG, or maybe a DATE!
21. Things You Shout: DON'T
22. Cartoon Character: Donald Duck.......another 2 pointer(I need them)!!! YA!!!!
OKAY, I FAILED!!!
I dare everyone that's read this to try it too. Remember everything must start with the first letter of your name.

No comments: