Monday, April 16, 2007

WHAT'S UP THIS WEEK......I shall try to get this going AGAIN!!!

Well the weeks are coming and going faster than ever it seems..............my life is either filled with days of nothing, or I am running like crazy............is this NORMAL!!! I simply can't not believe it's the middle of APRIL!!!!



My yard is callin' me, IT'S ABOUT TIME.........I am going to get out there today, grab the rake and look for GREEN under the dead stuff!!!


I am sooooo in the mood to scrapbook lately.............another it's about time moment!!!! All of a sudden I've tons of new STUFF to scrap(like I didn't before).........lovin' that!!!!


Best get busy..........here are a few I did last week........ENJOY!!!!




2 comments:

D said...

I was going to say...Where are Natasha's pages? I quickly realized Ashley needs about a years worth of work to catch up to what Natasha has as far as scrapbook pages.

Heather said...

Yes, you can't play favorites Grandma! You have to do pages for all of the grandkids!