Sunday, April 22, 2007

Pretty PROUD of myself........

well it's not much, but I am impressed none the less!!!! I stayed on green runs, went slow, only wiped out once(on my 1st run), and didn't get hurt...........ALL IS GOOD!!!!!

Okay for those that ski regularily you are probably rolling your eyes, but I haven't skied in 18+ years(maybe 20)so I was happy to be able to still stand up, and actually make it down ONE run!!!
On Sat. I think I did 7 or 8 runs, and on Sun.(which I didn't even plan to ski)I did 5-6...........yeehaw!!!!

I know it's dark......but that is me.....I promise!
Hint: you can see how slow the skier is going..........proof it's me!!!! LOL!!!!



My wipe-out was a good one, or so it felt! Ski's came off......landed face down......a FUNNY site I am sure!!!! As someone said........I went ASS OVER TEA KETTLE!!!! When I went to move I was surprised there was no major pain, thought for sure something was going to be hurting!!!! Daryl(my brother)was behind me and once he seen I was going to get up.........he got a GOOD chuckle out of it!!! My first thought was......oh no my glasses are broke........but I lucked out in that department too........my ole body & my sunglasses were both still in one piece!!!!

By noon on Sunday I could feel my legs getting really weak. I thought it best that I call it quits while I was still standing. Off I went to spend the last hour and a bit watching the spring skiers(see the post directly below this one). Talk about entertaining......maybe it's one of those had to be there moments, but did I ever find that FUNNY, especially the ones that didn't make it across/over!!!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

You look awesome out there Donna!!!