Monday, April 23, 2007

SOME PEOPLE......

are just so sweet.....you know who you are(Jessi(aka-daisy J))!!

Some days you get up and wonder what is around the corner?

Today.....out of the blue.....someone whom I have never met offered to do me a favor.......makes me realize there are still people out there that do things JUST TO BE NICE, it's just that simple!!! More and more, maybe it's just me, or my age, but it seems we live in a IT'S ALL ABOUT ME society(drives me crazy)! Ya I am on a rant(sorry Jessi)............I have been feeling lately that many/most people refuse to do anything unless there is something in it for them...........Jessi stood above the crowd.........she made my day!!!!

she wrote in my comments section:
if you send me some colour combo's you like and a few specifics as to what you would like to see on your banner (title, subtitle, photo, quote, etc) I can definitely make you !!!

Jessi has offered to make me a banner for my blog.....as I am clueless as to how it's done!!! And you know what.......if it turns out she doesn't have time, or for some other reason she can't get it doesn't work out...............she still made may day, just by offering!!!

No comments: