Tuesday, February 12, 2008

7 RANDOM THOUGHTS

In Jan. I participated in an online crop at Scrapbooking Fanatics.....one of the challenges was to create a layout of 7 RANDOM THOUGHTS! I love the idea, and have decided to do this every month!

Here is my Jan. layout.........hope you like it!!!

(thoughts are typed on a transparency and placed over the photo)
Here are my 7 random thought for 1.19.08
1. I really need to make some banana bread! (photo of bananas)
2. I love my entrance! (photo of plants in our entrance)
3. Is this where your snowboarding stuff goes? (son's snowboarding stuff spread out over the couch)
4. I am going to need and throw these out soon, but I don't want to! (fresh flowers our daughter bought me)
5. I really need to do dishes(hahaha.....what's new)! (my usual look in the kitchen)
6. This is WAY TOO MUCH ice cream to have in the freezer if you are trying to lose weight? (picture of all the ice cream in our fridge freezer)
7. I really need to finish putting away my Christmas decorations......but I don't want to!! (Christmas ornaments that I am delaying putting away)


Now for Feb.........
1. Happy Birthday Daniel......51!!!!
2. I take comfort in the fact that Baba is not in pain!
3. I have been thinking of Baba & Gido almost ALL DAY LONG............for several days!!
4. I am not doing to well in my goal to lose 10 lbs. by the end of Feb......I better start getting it off and FAST!!!!
5. Heading to Gledon/Bonnyville tomorrow.............time to get something done around here......get the laundry caught up!!!
6. I need to buy & READ one of Doctor Deepak Chopra's books! This has been on my list of things to do for some time!!!
7. Feb. is a busy month of celebrations..........good thing I don't live close enough to everyone to make birthday visits.......and have to eat ALL THAT CAKE(& you know I would)!!! lol!!!

2 comments:

D said...

I love that idea. I think I am going to do it montly as well but just with pictures on my blog.

Heather said...

Love the layout and wow your Feb is jam packed with celebrations!!!