Monday, February 11, 2008

Thank you!

Thanks to everyone that has called, e-mailed, left messages asking how Baba is doing.......it's so great to know people are thinking about her!!!! I will be heading back to visit in the next couple of days, and I will let her know you were asking about her!!!

As I sit here crying my eyes out I am thinking about what seems to be one of the biggest mistakes I have ever made. I am so struggling with the role I played in getting her into the hospital when I knew she didn't want to go............now she is STUCK there, in jail as her & Gido would put it, and I'm partially to blame!!! You know what they say about hindsight.........it's 20/20! If I would have known then what I know now...............I can guarantee you someone else would have been the taxi service to the hospital!!!

And I ask you.............please don't call me on this, I wish not to discuss it...........I don't need anyone telling me what I'm feeling isn't right..........that's the way I see it, and I will NOT be changing my mind!!!!

No comments: