Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Another confusing day........

way too many of these lately...........I feel like I am turning round and round in circles.......nothing makes any sense to me!!

For one thing......when I'm at home I'm thinking I should be in Bonnyville, when I'm in Bonnyville I'm feeling like I should be at home............WHERE SHOULD I BE? All I know I'm becoming physically ill knowing Baba is spending so much time alone..........instead of it getting easier, it is getting more and more difficult each day!!! Not sure how I can get past this?

How can a person(me), at almost 49 be so confused? Just when I thought I was getting things(life)figured out...........all hell breaks loose.........lost again!!

Anyway.........I have decided a good way to feel better might be to call the hospital each day, try to catch the Doctor, if not just touch base with the nurses!!! Hopefully this will make me feel better! So I called tonight........spoke with Laurie(she is so sweet), she said there was no real change, and Baba ate really well at supper!!!

No comments: