Friday, February 29, 2008

Do I or Don't I.........

make what would be our 6th(3 for Daniel, and 3 for me)trip out to the farm in Feb.! I wonder why Feb. seems like such a blur............it really has been NUTZ! The 1st of my 2 trips lasted 6 days............so that's basically one week being a right off(home wise)! Throw into that........Daylan(18th) & Daniels birthdays, me supposing to be on the Design Team at Scrapbooking Fanatics(I really did not do justice to that role, feel sick about it), SU Sale-A-Bration, Camrose Trade Show, Mom washere for 4 days.......hmmm what else!!!

Anyway, I really think I need to stay home for some down time! But it the same breath I might head out there tomorrow, and come back Monday! I need someone to help me decide!!

What I am also wondering about is.......G & R were out there over the past few days, Shirlee arrived today and will be there over the weekend..........is it wise to double up, or is it better to wait and go after.........someone make my mind up for me!!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

In my opinion I would wait. Take a breather and don't double up. It is better if there is someone there everyday instead of everyone all at once. It makes the time go faster for the loved one and you will more useful to the drs and nurses. It is also very busy with visitors in general at hospitals on weekend. Just my humble opinion however do what you feel in your heart.