Monday, February 11, 2008

BELATED BLOG BIRTHDAY WISHES going out to........

Dustin-Jan 5th HAPPY 34th BIRTHDAY.....Did you get all those candles blown out, hope so?

Randy-Jan. 13th HAPPY 56th BIRTHDAY....hope you had a great day!!!

Uncle John-Jan. 15th HAPPY 73rd BIRTHDAY......Hope you got a chiffon cake on your Birthday!!!

Lexi-Jan. 21st 2001 HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY........Hope you had a great day with all your friends & cousins!!! Maybe your Mom or Dad can send me a picture of your party, and I will post it on my blog?

Reeve-Jan. 21st 2005 HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY......Hope you and a SUPER HERO Birthday............you are sure getting SUPER BIG!!! I hear you got an extra special gift...........SOME JUICE, aren't you lucky!!!

Shirlee-Feb. 1st HAPPY 56th BIRTHDAY I did talk to you the day AFTER your birthday...........sorry I missed calling you on the 1st!!!!

Anna-Feb. 7th 2002 Anna Mabel...........you share a birthday with many............Feb. 7th is a BIG Birthday day on your Dad's side of the family, and on your Mom's side!!! Hope you had a great party.........I hear from Grandma Norma that you are VERY excited to be 6 years old!!!!

No comments: