Monday, February 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAYLAN.....18.......your mother is in SHOCK!!!

Just think in less than ONE month you will vote in your 1st PROVINCIAL election..........my oh my!!!!!


Getting I.D'd! The waitress didn't ask Daylan for his I.D. until Danica went and whispered to her that it was his 18th Birthday.......then she come and checked it out!!!!
Lookin' pretty proud of being 18!!!
CHEERS.......this little bar run lastest all of 45 minutes!
And here is Daylan's 18th Birthday Birthday present........HOWARD!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I freaking love hedgehogs!!!!

D said...

I am not sure you will want to see the pictures from Friday.

Heather said...

Amazing!!! Love the pictures and I truly can't believe Daylan is 18! Way to go documenting the bar visit! You are such a great Mom!