Wednesday, November 22, 2006

AS PROMISED............LONG OVERDUE!!!!

I am going to kick things up a notch or two on my BLOG!!!!

My original threat(from Nov. 8th)was to GET NASTY to attrack more regular viewers...........but I realized VERY quickly(the same day)that was a NASTY attitude(LOL)!!! I even got a phone call from a concerned family member(and an e-mail from a friend)wondering what was WRONG with me(YIKES)?????? Yes, I am perfectly fine...............nothing is wrong(but thanks for checking in on me)...........I just had a weak moment(I guess), thought things were pretty boring here at JUST4U & Me!

Anyway.................the plan now is, to follow the daily regiment to the right --------------------> (see it?)

I hope you will check in often..........I will try VERY hard to update daily!

Have a great day..................hope to see you soon(here at JUST4U & ME)!

And for you lurkers..........I know there are more of you, COME ON.......say HI(check the Nov. 20th post below(I am down on my knees))!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH to those that took the time to say HI(count 11), much appreciated! I think that's a record at JUST4U(peanuts to some/milestone for me (LOL))

2 comments:

Renee said...

Oh girl you just crack me up....you're a sweetheart...just keep on being you.

Tammy Brownlee said...

heeheehee....hmmm... i was one of those....love what ya got going on...i will be sure to visit often...hey...i already do...well more often then!!!

You crazy chica!