Thursday, November 09, 2006

NOW THAT I'VE PUT MY LITTLE FOOT IN MY BIG MOUTH.........

what next????.................oh the pressure!!!!!

I have come to realize DAMM FAST it's not easy for me to be NASTY!

But to prove a point my NASTY post created more action than my regular posts!!!!

Not sure how NASTY I can be.........but I will tell you I am going to KICK THINGS UP A NOTCH on my blog!!! As I visit several blogs daily I am coming to realize my is BORING to most.............thanks to those that do visit and leave comments........ I love that!!!!!

Onto the business at hand.......................THIS IS NASTY(in my world)!!!!! I didn't write, just passing it on!!!!

To those with a potty mouth you will be rolling your eyes thinking WHATEVER............!!!!...........to those that don't please forgive me...........you know it's not really me just a phase(no I'm not two)!!! For those that fall somewhere in the middle................hope you get a chuckle out of it!!!!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
I might add I like chickens(ornaments/pictures)so this is a tough one!!!!!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
it's been floating around for awhile via e-mail...........hopefully it's NEW to you!!!!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Not sure if I feel better or worse.................but it's DONE!!!!

And in closing I will say.......over the next day or two I will be TO BUSY TO BE NASTY!!! I will however keep my eyes and hears open for anything I can bring back and share!!!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Donna... you "nasty" girl! Shame on you! lol!!! I was expecting worse!

lacintha said...

Bbwaaahahahahaaa...love this sid to you Donna...love it!

MORE...MORE...MORE...

Renee said...

omg!!! I literally howled with laughter!!! You go Donna girl!!! Wait....*handing you a bar of soap* for that sailor mouth of yours!!!! Bwwwwhhhaahahhhaha!!! Love it!

Tanya said...

LOL, Donna I gotta love your putting out the anticipation leading up to your Nasty post. Too cute. AND YOUR OHHHH SO NASTY!!!