Sunday, November 19, 2006

GIDO'S 90TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS!


Together again..........very poor picture(my camera was outside in the cold and the lens was all frosted...grrrr!)
I have posted before the connection I see between Gido & Miss Natasha............I love how content they look sitting together!!!!!

We won't quit trying to get a good picture of the GREAT-GRANDKIDS
with Baba & Gido..........quite the challenge......and quite the HANDFUL!

CAKE TIME!!!

HAPPY BIRITHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

another poor photo..........sorry!
Gido with his sister Auntie Katie........a very special lady!
Anyone need a positive attitude.........she has been dealt much in her life, and she is right up there on my list of THE HAPPIEST PEOPLE I KNOW.................SHE'S A PRO!!!!

1 comment:

Tammy Brownlee said...

happy birthday gido