Monday, November 27, 2006

WHAT'S UP THIS WEEK.........

Oh my goodness............first off I need to make a LIST!!! It's going to be a busy one...............and I NEED to stay on track!!! I need to get working on my christmas goodies so they can be deilivered by mid month!

I came across a great company this weekend at the Camrose Spirits of Christmas Craft Sale. I want to share a little info about them..........as I was so impressed! Stay tuned!!!!

OKAY HERE'S THE SCOOP.......
It's a NUT company, yes you read right NUTS!!! They have been around for quite some time(25+years)but I haven't ever heard of them. They have been coming to Camrose Spirits of Christmas craft fair for many years.........and people were literally lined up at the door to get into the hall to buy NUTS! They are VERY seasonal, only operate(sales wise)from Sept. 1st-mid Dec.. All of their sales are either form their website, or a select few shows they attend(2 in Alberta(Airdie & Camrose)and 4 in B.C.). They come to Alberta with two semi trucks packed with nuts, dried fruit, gift trays, etc., etc.. At the end of their season(Camrose was their last show)they donate EVERYTHING to charity groups..........isn't that amazing! WTG!!!!!

Their name is RANCHO VIGNOLA website
www.ranchovignola.com

They do fundraisers, and have a wholesale club. If you can get $500 in orders you will save 10-30%, and FREE SHIPPING......considering the weight of NUTS, that is a HUGE savings in itself!!!!

AND

their products are TOP NOTCH..........very fresh, GRADE A I would say!

Well my excitement for this comes from all the Christams goodies I make...........most calling for peanuts, pecans, almonds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, almonds, banana chips, etc., etc.. Just need to pick up popcorn, butter, lily white syrup, corn syrup, and I am set and ready to GO!!!!!

OH, and the pistachios.................YUMMY!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey she's back!!! What happened to Thursday, Friday, Saturday and sunday's posts!!!!! lol ;o)

Cant wait to see what you found!!!

Hope your having a great day!