Friday, November 17, 2006

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!

what are you into as far as music goes?
list seven songs you are into right now. no matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.my seven songs:


okay first I must say I am usually listening to QUIET, when I do listen to music is usually whatever is coming off Daylan's playlist when he is on MSN, I have selective hearing.........some of that stuff I have to SHUT OUT!!!

7 of my favorites I could listen to over and over are:
YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL-James Blunt
I LOVED HER FIRST-Heartland
TO WHERE YOU ARE-Josh Groban
WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD-Louis Armstrong
I DON'T WANT TO MISS A THING-Aerosmith
PICTURES-Sheryl Crowe & Kid Rock(not sure why I like this song........pretty brutal lyrics, not my style)

MY HOME TOWN-Bruce Springstein(this on is TOTALLY for DARYN............this list wouldn't be complete without something from THE BOSS)

okay now I am on a roll...........have always liked (now I am showing my age)

COPPERHEAD ROAD-Steve Earle

WILL THE CIRCLE BE UNBROKEN-NITTY GRITTY DIRT BAND

THREE DOG NIGHT

NAZERETH

ABBA

ROD STEWART

BILLY JOEL

GRATH BROOKS

FLEETWOOD MAC

oh my..............


I LOVE EVERY SONG ON THE FORREST GUMP soundtrack!!!!


and of course there...............special memories


WIDE OPEN SPACES-Dixie Chicks(Dana's Grad)
TIME OF YOUR LIFE-Green Day(Danica's Grad)
I WILL REMEMBER YOU-Sarah Mclachlan(Danica's grad)
WILL THE CIRCLE BE UNBROKEN-Nitty Gritty Dirt Band(Daylan played this on his violin at Grandma's funeral service)

and when Gretz retired.........

YOU ARE A CHAMPION-Queen

WHO'S NEXT..................??



3 comments:

Shelley said...

Waiting to see your list.

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Renee said...

That was me who deleted her last comment...lmao....can't spell worth beans!!!

I was saying I love Josh Grobin and he's always on my play list! Also Donna if you need any help with your blog let me know:)