Thursday, December 14, 2006

A BIG day for ALBERTA, and a BIG day for NATASHA

Smiles & Cameras were plentiful amoung the proud audience!!!!

Concentration!!!!

A little peek at Dad, and Auntie Dana!


When you're in playschool and you're in a Christmas concert..........that's about as BIG as it gets!!!! Nastasha did a VERY good job performing in the concert............her Mom & Dad thought for sure(as did Grandma)Natahsa would basically be there, not really participate(Natasha is often VERY shy).............I'm happy to report we were ALL wrong!!!! WTG little Missy!!!

It was so cute how Natasha was tapping her toes through EVERY song.........I tried so hard to get a picture, but every time I clicked her feet would hit the ground........oh well.........here's the proof of my efforts!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna, been wanting to post a comment for a bit now but just haven't had time, although I have been checking in. Very cute photos and I just wanted to say I'm sorry to hear of your sad news. I was thinking of you. Hope you have a good holiday besides. Take care, Tanya

Anonymous said...

OH look at her!!!! She looks like she had fun!!!! Great Pictures!

Renee said...

she looks so cute up there. what a total little sweetie!