Friday, December 08, 2006

IT'S A WRAP.........thank goodness!!!!

I am so glad this week has come to an end..........if fact the last two weeks!!! I am glad to kiss both of them GOODBYE!!!! I haven't be so sick for so long..........ever(with the exception of surgery)!!! Besides being sick it has been a crazy busy, stressful two weeks!!!!!

I haven't even thought about Christmas.............no shopping, not much decorating, no baking, etc., etc.......yikes, look out next week, I will be in HIGH GEAR!!!!!! Wish me luck!!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

oh jeeze Donna.. I hope you are all patched up now! My house has been invaded by 3 runaway dwarves: Sneezy, Coughy and Pukey. Not a fun week here either.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better! There have been some doozie flus out there!