Friday, December 22, 2006

FRIDAY'S IT'S A WRAP.....breathe everyone!!!!

Well I'm sure at this stage of the game everyone's every minute of every day is filled to the MAX!!!!!!! Here's hoping you all have a GREAT holiday season!!!!!

~*~*~*~MERRY CHRISTMAS~*~*~*~

Be sure to enjoy the precious little faces as they enjoy the WONDER of CHRISTMAS!!!

Eat LOTS, have a FEW shots(if you wish), and most importantly BE MERRY!!!!!!!

To all my family and friends that I cannot be with on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, or Boxing Day(that's right folks.........3 days in a row).................please know I will be thinking of you wishing I could stretch myself just a little further!!!! ((((HUGS))))

2 comments:

Renee said...

Merry Christmas Donna!!! All the best to you and yours in the New Year!

Anonymous said...

I hope that you had a fabulous Christmas and wishing you many blessings in 2007!