Monday, December 11, 2006

WHAT'S UP THIS WEEK..........

Oh man, this week is going to be a crazy one!
I need to:
Make and mail out Christmas cards
Go to Natasha's playschool Christmas concert(I can't wait, I can already see myself laughing........little kids are so darn cute, no matter how they perform)!
Finish making and deliver my Christmas goodies
on, and on the list goes!!!!!

Did a double page layout today..........................feels good, it's been awhile since I've scrapped!!!!! Love the page..........great pictures of you know who!!!!! Will post in the morning when I can take a decent picture in nature light.......tried to night, but it's YELLOW!

Also waiting for the arrival of Brett & Dolci's baby.............I'll be heading to the city, as soon as I get THE CALL!!!!!

That's about it........looking forward to a great week of things I LOVE TO DO!!!!!

No comments: