Sunday, December 10, 2006

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS WHILE I COUNT MINE!

Often when we/I think of blessings we/I think of little ones........therefore the blessings I think of today are the four little ones that arriving in our family over the next several months. One on my side of the family(hopefully he or she will arrive by the end of this week(due the 17th)), and the next three are on my husbands side, due Feb. Apr., & May!!! Dec., Feb. & April's babies are the 3rd in each of these families, and the May baby is first for T.J. & Rhonda, I am so excited for them!!!!

I am hoping these 4 little BLESSINGS all arrive safe & sound, healthy and happy!!!! Watch for a NEW ARRIVAL post......hopefully on or before Dec. 17th!!!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yes, I think the same thing everyday!!! I've been so fortunate and I always worry that the "other shoe" might drop one day and my luck will turn around. I love my life!!!

Anonymous said...

well...i will call those 4 blessings and raise you 4 more!!!!

My blessings are my 4 children!

Have a wonderful day!